Like a rat from a sinking ship, I jumped from the Las Vegas branch a little over two years ago. I am almost astonished to see that the problems we were having were not isolated to my branch. In short, the Las Vegas Office:
- Preferred to hire people with little-to-NO experience
- Was run by a branch manager that had NO experience in pest control. This led to micromanagement and poor service for customers.
- Sales people were in charge of answering phones during business hours, resulting in techs not getting messages and ticked customers (“Yeah, I’ll have a tech call you…” click.)
- Techs lied to about effective treatment methods and chemical availability. Example: You can’t guarantee scorpions. LIE!!!…WITH THE PROPER PRODUCTS YOU CAN!!!
- If the company did not want to spend the money on the product, we would be told it was outlawed.
- If you paid a year in advance and cancel, good luck getting your money back. That’s straight from the branch manager.