I saw an article on Facebook about your firm today. I have been a Terminix customer since 1967. In approximately 2005 I discovered termite damage to the bottom of a bookcase on the floor. Terminix examined the damage and fixed it. Approximately a month ago I had a contractor inspecting some damage to my wall and floor near to the bookcase and he found some rottan boards and roofing material directly above where the earlier termite damage was found. I called Terminix and they came to inspect the damage and said that since no live termites could be found, they were not responsible for fixing the damage. Naturally, I assumed that the roofing damage had occurred at the same time the prior termite damage was found in the bookcase. Indeed, the contract does state that live termites must be found, but I feel that they should have found the damage in 2005 and corrected it at that time. It seems too much of a coincidence that two damages to the same area of the house (on the floor and directly above on the roof) would have happened at different times. Since they declined my claim, I did not see any reason to continue their services, so I officially cancelled all services on January 31, 2019. The contractor has now given me an estimate of at least $5,500 to fix the roof.

If you have been wronged by Terminix or another termite company, you don't have to fight alone.