My husband worked for Terminix for nine months. He was subjected to the shoddy practice of “getting the money always comes first,” and he was told when he became ill that it wasn’t their responsibility!! We went through doctor after doctor, and were finally vindicated to find he was “CHEMICALLY POISONED” using Dursban, Malathion, and Diazinon. He was instructed to use them, mixed to ILLEGAL concentrations, and not to EVER wear a respirator or protective clothing, so as to not scare the customer!! The customer should BE scared! Terminix has no regard for human life! No regard for their property! My husband did sue. A workers compensation case was settled out of court because the judge and the attorneys (ours and theirs) advised it. He was given $13,000 after the attorneys got their share. He is now on disability, has been diagnosed with multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) and will suffer the rest of his life. His medical condition is unchanged since this incident years ago! Never better! We have lost our major source of income in him, our children don’t have an active father any longer, because of TERMINIX! They single-handedly destroyed our lives! I could write a book, and might! CONSUMERS and EMPLOYEES BEWARE! This could be you!!!