boric acid is a dangerous poison. Poisoning from this chemical can be acute or chronic. Acute boric acid poisoning usually occurs when someone swallows powdered roach-killing products that contain the chemical. Boric acid is a caustic chemical. If it contacts tissues, it can cause injury.
Chronic poisoning occurs in those who are repeatedly exposed to boric acid. For example, in the past, boric acid was used to disinfect and treat wounds. People who received such treatment over and over again got sick, and some died.
Terminix uses this in their insulation they blow in attics, 12% by weight meaning 100s of pounds of this in attics everywhere always sifting down on pets and loved ones. I would routinely get rashes after blowing this stuff in attics. I know my health hasn’t been the same since I was forced to do this particular job. And OSHA would be shocked at the conditions tech were exposed to, temperatures in those attics alone in July and August could esily reach 160 degrees, managers didnt care. After my time with insulation suck outs and blow ins my body definitely hasn’t been the same, Terminix is Evil.